Amazing things can happen when people come into agreement. It’s a principle directly from God’s Word. It is our prayer right now that you see God’s supernatural power at work in your life. Please complete the request form so we can join with you and intercede for your specific needs.
DO YOU KNOW GOD THE FATHER LOVES YOU?
A Father’s Love – Have you ever experienced the rejection of someone you cared about? Have you gone through a season where you felt abandoned, mistreated, and left alone? Not many people can say they haven’t experienced these emotions, and it is during these times that it can be difficult to fathom or conceptualize the love of God for you. However, God is a loving Father who desires to manifest Himself to each of us in unique ways that draw us closer to Him. His love for us is never ending and unfailing. It is through experiential knowledge that we can begin to cultivate a relationship with our heavenly Father and begin to experience His love for us on a daily basis. Jesus Christ is the bridge to that relationship and when we allow Jesus to make His home in our hearts, we can know the love of Father to a greater depth and degree.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW GOD THE FATHER?
“But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions – it is by grace you have been saved.” Ephesians 2:4-5
If you would like to accept Jesus as Lord of your life, you can pray the following prayer:
Lord, I confess that I have sinned against You and ask You to forgive me. I am sorry that my sin has hurt You and other people in my life. I acknowledge that I could never earn salvation by my good works, but I come to You and trust in what Jesus did for me on the cross. I believe that You love me and that Jesus died and rose again so that I can be forgiven and come to know You. I ask You to come into my heart and be Lord of my life. I trust You with everything, and I thank You for loving me so much that I can know You here on earth and spend the rest of eternity with You in heaven. In Jesus name, Amen.
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Just like a new baby needs to be cared for and nurtured in order to grow physically, a child of God needs to be nurtured in order to grown spiritually. Here’s how you can begin growing in Christ.
1. Tell someone: Tell a pastor or Christian friend who will help you grow and find your gifts of service. “So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.” Ephesians 4:11,12
2. Be baptized: This is your first act of obedience. “So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.” Acts 10:48
3. Join the church: The church is where God’s family encourages and supports one another. “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!”
4. Pray and read your Bible daily: God communicates His will for your life through His Word and prayer. “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” Psalm 119:105
5. Seek a godly mentor: A mentor teaches you the ways of God and how to live a holy life. “Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much win, but to teach what is good.” Titus 2:3
TELL US YOUR STORY
We would love to hear from you if you have prayed the above prayer or have recommited to living a Christian life. Please let us know how we can support you.